Jessica and I also own a recovery business on the Sunshine Coast so that takes up most of my time when I’m not riding or training. Also just love catching up with friends, coffee, beach and gaming with our dog Coby!
2019 – Was a tough season for me, I had come off a few bad years with some injuries and had switched from ktm to yamaha. I had some good rounds and some bad ones, had a crash at one of the back to back rounds an hurt my shoulder so put me out for the second day of racing which put me out of the championship but had a very strong second half.
2020 – Raced the NZ championship and was able to win that and really started feeling a lot better with the bike and getting my consistency back but with Covid was unable to show how I was getting things on track..
2021 – I have signed with Honda and I am really excited, I truly enjoy the new 2021 CRF 450R and I am working extremely hard on myself and with the team to come into this season the most prepared I have ever been. I can’t wait for racing to start.
- Junior Australian champion 15 years 125 and 250 class
- 3rd under championship 2007, with a stacked class (Brenden Harrison, Todd Waters, Dean Ferris, Lawson bopping)
- Getting a factory ride in 2009 with serco Yamaha (spent 4 years with the team)
- 2013 getting a factory 450 ride with KTM Australia (spent 6 years on the team)
- 2015 Australian MX1 champion
- 2017 riding for team Australia MXON at Matterly Basin (finishing 4th in my qualifying race mx3 and 5th in first moto, mx2/mx3)
- 2018 New Zealand MX1 champion
- 2018 riding for team Australia MXON at Red Bud
- 2020 New Zealand MX1 champion