PENRITE HONDA RACING
BRETT METCALFE #24
Mechanic: Nick Timson
Turned Pro: 2001
Best Career Season Result: Runner-up 450 AMA Pro Motocross 2010, rookie year.
2019 Season Result: Runner-up Australian Supercross Championship (450cc)
• Runner-up 450 AMA Pro Motocross 2010
• Winner 450 Canadian MX Nationals 2013
• 3rd 450 Canadian Motocross 2016
• Runner-up 450cc Australian Supercross Championship 2018
Lifestyle and General Interest Profile:
• Nicknamed: ‘Metty’
• Two sons, Nash and Maverick
• Enjoys a mostly plant based organic lifestyle, riding dirt bikes and hanging out with his kids back home in Mannum Adelaide, South Australia
2018 Season Recap:
Brett came away with 4th overall in the 450cc Motocross Nationals (Outdoor) Champion-ship, taking several podium placings throughout the season. In the Australian Supercross Championship, Brett took podium finishes at every round including the overall round win in his home state South Australia, to finish 2nd overall in the 450cc Championship.
2019 Season Recap:
Brett’s 2019 season in the Motocross Nationals was challenging, with several serious inju-ries hindering his Championship hopes. After breaking his back weeks out from round 1; to suffering a broken finger mid way through the series, he battled through to take 5th overall. In the Australian Supercross Championship, Brett took 3rd at the New Zealand round on his way to 4th overall for the Championship.